A chara,
In light of the latest developments in relation to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and upon advice from the relevant state authorities including the HSE, the Camogie Association will extend its current suspension of all Camogie activities until Sunday April 19th (inclusive) or as further advised.
We acknowledge that this step will result in further inconvenience and disruption to members as well as the game at all levels, however we appreciate the continued co-operation and support of everyone involved at this time.
The Association will continue to review the situation with regard to further competitive, education and development activities and initiatives and will advise of any further changes to activity plans.
Registrations:
We have received a number of queries in relation to registrations and I can confirm that the registration deadline stands as per rule at April 30th. No club will remain registered after this date unless in compliance with Rule 5.2.
Insurance:
We have received queries regarding insurance.
The health and safety of our members is, as always, of paramount importance and these steps will assist us all in taking the necessary precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 and to return to full activity as early as possible.
As this is a rapidly developing situation, we will continue to monitor the information received from the relevant authorities on a day-to-day basis. Further updates will be issued in due course.
We advise all members to monitor the Government and HSE websites for the latest information and guidance regarding COVID-19 and to follow their instructions regarding social distancing in particular over the coming weeks.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Stay Safe
Regards,
Sinéad
📷
October 4, 2026
Some exciting semi final pairings await us today! Make sure to buy your tickets in advance to ...
October 3, 2026
What a weekend of camogie we have ahead of us as we reach the closing stages of our club champ...
September 19, 2026
The 3rd and deciding round of the Intermediate championship takes place over the next 2 days, ...
September 18, 2026
Our Glenomra Shield and McMahon Cup Senior finalists will be decided by Saturday evening. Some...
September 9, 2026
Placings for the McMahon Cup & Glenomra Shield Semi Finals will be determined by this week...
September 5, 2026
Group 1 Group 2

Contact
Powered by
clarecamogie.clubifyapp.com © 2026